23 January, 2013

JOY CARD {MY LOVE line}

JOY is one of four greeting cards from the new MY LOVE line available at BRASS AND RUFFLES.  


I really liked the quote card that was a part of My Mind's Eyes embellishment kits. I was originally thinking of using it in one of my albums or mini books but at the same time I thought it deserved to have a special spot on its own.  A greeting card turned out to be perfect for that.



I also really liked the red epoxy brad with a white heart.  I think it looks really nice on this card and it definitely matches the colours and overall "feel" of the card.


This card is perfect for the upcoming Valentine's day or any other occasion, when you want to remind that special person about love and joy they bring to your life.


Please visit BRASS AND RUFFLES to see more creations from MY LOVE or other lines.

Anya


No comments:

Post a Comment