I've spent the week writing up my 2-part bookbinding tutorial (here are part 1 and part 2 if you are interested), writing a term paper for University, writing down my plans and ideas for upcoming months ... so I am all our of words. Here is today's kaleidoscope with short and sweet descriptions:
|Image by vs-531|
- SILVERING LEAVES tutorial
- FOOD BLOG (not vegetarian)
- CREATING MOOD IN FOOD PHOTOGRAPHY article and links to 4 other parts of the series
- TRICKSY KNITTER - full of knitting goodies
- CUT AND PASTE old school
- FM 100 ONLINE HUE TEST - how well can you distinguish hues?
- FOR ME FOR YOU - new blog love
- TEA BAG GIFT TAG tutorial
|Image via Studio of Mae|
Happy Sunday, everyone!