24 March, 2013

WEEKLY PRINTABLE QUOTE - week 11

There are days when I have it all figured out, days when everything falls into place, days when I am sure of my path.
There are other days when I feel lost and unsure, days when I triple-question everything, days when I am ready to give up.  When these days happen I try being gentle with myself and instead of swimming against the current I take a break. 
Erin at FLORET FLOWER FARM blog posted this quote today.  I will be remembering it next time I am feeling lost and unsure:
You are never given a wish without also being given the power to make it true.
You may have to work for it, however.

To print the quote simply right-click the image you like and choose to open in a new window/tab. You can then right-click the image and save it on your computer. All images are 3x4 inches.

_____
Click HERE for previous free printable quotes.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment