20 January, 2013

WEEKLY PRINTABLE QUOTE - week 3

I have two big projects in mind. Two ideas that get my brain working, two fun ideas that I can not stop thinking about, two ideas that get me excited. Excited but also scared.

While one of these projects requires only time investment, the other would eventually require more serious investments (including money).  This second project will also force me to deal in areas I've never dealt before, areas I've tried to avoid all my life.  This second project reminds me of my parachute jump: it's super fun, but the first step is oh so scary.



I've spent a whole week juggling these two projects in my had, taking mental (and actual) notes, coming up with questions, solutions, and more questions.  Finally on Friday I saw this quote and although it didn't make me less afraid of taking the plunge it brought me a bit of comfort.  After all, Oscar Wilde definitely knew what he was talking about ...


To print the quote, simply right-click the image you like and ask for it to open in a new window/tab. You can then right-click the image and save it on your computer. All images are 3x4 inches.

Anya
_____
A year ago: IDEA ORGANIZING
Two years ago: TRAVELLING ALBUM part2

No comments:

Post a Comment