29 February, 2012

Favorite February recipes

Can you believe it's the last day of February already? Seems to me like only yesterday I was having fun with the monthly "TO DO" list and in a blink of an eye I am here writing the round up of my favorite recipes!!!
Yet, I am happy to say "goodbye" to this month and to welcome March.  I feel it will be fantastic 31 days ... I have so many plans for it....

To celebrate the 29th of February, here are 6 of my favorite recipes from this month:


  • In the beginning of the month I made FALAFEL patties from Vegetarian Times magazine.  I do not think I will ever be eating store-bought falafel again.  I served mine with a big salad and homemade Tzatziki sauce but they would be amazing in a sandwich or served on their own with hummus.
  • I just ate a bowl of Martha Stewart's SPRING VEGETABLE COUSCOUS for lunch.  It was super fast to make and surprisingly flavourful.  I used Israeli couscous instead of the regular one  (and no chicken, of course) and loved the texture and taste!

And since we are having an extra day this year, I would like to know how are you celebrating it?  Are you doing anything special on February 29th?

Pin It


For previous Favorite Monthly Recipes click here.
A year ago Anya was cooking BROCCOLI WITH GARLIC

No comments:

Post a Comment