04 November, 2011

Recipes from the web - Favorite October recipes

Just wanted to share some of my favorite dishes from last month:

  • MINESTRONE AND PARMESAN BISCUIT POTPIE (Martha Stewart) - a big hit at our house.  I replaced squash with sweet potato and used corn instead of beans.  Will definitely try more variations.
  • ROASTED CAULIFLOWER is my absolute favorite side dish/snack this time a year. Folks at The kitchn share some of their favorite recipes.  I use olive oil, Herbes de Provence, salt and pepper on mine.
  • VEGETARIAN GREEN CHILI (Better Homes and Gardens*)- I will be honest, I didn't not expect much from this recipe, but it turned out AMAZING!  If you are having a hard time finding frozen edamame, use beans instead (I used black beans).  I think green salsa is the secret ingredient in this chili.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment