16 November, 2011

Cupid card - Lovingly line

Before the holiday craziness will sweep this blog I want to share the new line I created for BRASS AND RUFFLES. "Lovingly"-  is about butterflies, birds, light colours, and love.  Here is a sneak peak of the first card for you, my dear readers.

This is CUPID card


The colour combo of this card is quite unusual for me


but I really like how all the elements got tied together


I also really like the background - those cute little cupids make me smile every time I look at the card.


Unlike postcards from LECHATELIER LINE, this one is a card (it opens!).  I left inside blank for your very own personal message to someone you love.

Over the next few days I will be adding 4 cards and an album to my ETSY STORE.  I will be sharing them over here as well, so don't forget to check back.

No comments:

Post a Comment