11 August, 2011

MIT

I can't believe it has been over a month since the last Make It Thursday feature!  Time flies by SO fast!!!
Since I have been contemplating an idea of starting some sewing projects I decided that it would be appropriate to dedicate today's MIT to

cute sewn stuff

Dana Willard from MADE is my ultimate sewing/blogging inspiration.  She makes adorable clothes for her children and herself and shares sewing patterns and tutorials with her readers.  HOBO SACK is one of her cute creations and she has STEP-BY-STEP instructions on how to transform it into a girl-y version:
Image by Dana

Although this pattern is not new I found it recently on one of Pinterest boards.  Suzanne from JUST ANOTHER HANG UP came up with the idea of making bird-shaped rice-filled cooling pads for little kids AKA CHICK-SICLE.  I am no longer a child and rarely hurt/bruise/cut myself, but I wouldn't mind having a couple of these cuties!
Image by Suzanne

My third favorite sewing project is the BIRD MOBILE from SPOOL.  The .PDF BIRD PATTERN could be found on the first page and even if you can not attend any of Spool's workshops, you should have no troubles figuring out how to sew a flock of colourful birds.
Image via Spool
For more fun sewing projects and inspirational ideas take a look at my SEW BOARD on Pinterest.  
Happy sewing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment