07 July, 2011

MIT

 
July is the month of outdoors: camping, bbq, picnics, garden parties ....   If you have a backyard, patio or a small balcony - here are some of my favorite tutorials on how to add more light and decor to the outdoor space.

I fell in love with these DIY GARDEN LANTERNS back in early March:
Image: Scott Phillip via Fine Gardening

If you are like me, you might have a collection of empty glass jars hidden under your sink.  Choose several small-er jars and make this cute OUTDOOR CHANDELIER
Image via Casa Sugar

This FLOWER GARLAND was designed as a part of Easter decor, but I believe it would look great as a patio decoration.  Unfortunately,  the original post is in Norwegian, but I found a similar tutorial over HERE (Esprit Cabane)
Image from this blog

A great way to reuse old light bulbs: turn them into SMALL VASES 
Image via Craft Organic

No comments:

Post a Comment