On the last days of July I want to share my collection of fun, interesting, quirky, useful, amazing, beautiful and exciting links from all over the web. I found SO many goodies this months that I will have to dived them in 2 parts: today it is all about BLOGS
- Julia Kolker's food blog YULINCA COOKS - all about Soviet and Russian cuisine
- ASK ANNA any questions about cleaning, organizing or decorating your home - she is an expert of natural and inexpensive home-keeping
- ANNA'S RECIPE BOX - here is one more Anna who cooks (Uzbek food among others), makes jewelry, and takes pictures
- I was not sure whether I like WIT AND WHISTLE for their blog or for their paper goods.....
- Paper and bookbinding by RUTH BLEAKLEY ... me like a lot!
- An inspiring and interesting blog of the artist PATTY VAN DORIN makes me think of fairytales and Johanne Harris books
- MY NEW ROOTS features amazing vegetarian recipes, beautiful food photography and useful information from the nutritionist and chef Sarah Britton
- And last but not least - LE BLOG DE SOVENA for everyone who gets inspired by vintage fashion photography, like this one:
|Image via Violet|
Stay tuned for more July finds from all over the web.