29 July, 2011

July blogroll

 

On the last days of July I want to share my collection of fun, interesting, quirky, useful, amazing, beautiful and exciting links from all over the web.  I found SO many goodies this months that I will have to dived them in 2 parts: today it is all about BLOGS
  • Julia Kolker's food blog YULINCA COOKS - all about Soviet and Russian cuisine
  •  ASK ANNA any questions about cleaning, organizing or decorating your home - she is an expert of natural and inexpensive home-keeping
  • ANNA'S RECIPE BOX - here is one more Anna who cooks (Uzbek food among others), makes jewelry, and takes pictures
  • I was not sure whether I like WIT AND WHISTLE for their blog or for their paper goods.....
  • Paper and bookbinding by RUTH BLEAKLEY ... me like a lot!
  • An inspiring and interesting blog of the artist PATTY VAN DORIN makes me think of fairytales and Johanne Harris books
  • MY NEW ROOTS features amazing vegetarian recipes, beautiful food photography and useful information from the nutritionist and chef Sarah Britton 
  • And last but not least - LE BLOG DE SOVENA for everyone who gets inspired by vintage fashion photography, like this one:

Image via Violet
Stay tuned for more July finds from all over the web.

No comments:

Post a Comment