01 August, 2008

Twist Collective

Twist Collective is out! I know, I know you all are aware of it, you actually knew about this Canadian project for a while (I found out about it this morning, thanks to Lin), some of you submitted patterns, others were posting sneak peaks on Ravelry, and those who were completely oblivious to it read Yarn Harlot's blog post. But hey, I am a bit slow these days.
I had no clue that Twist Collective existed until early this morning and I had no time to post about it because I was running late to my driving lesson (told you, I am slow, I do not know how to drive, at my age!). So even if you have heard about it already, hear once again, and go check it out!


Have a great knitting weekend, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I was in the dark about Twist Collective as well. At first I thought it was a rock band. Oh. Silly Opal. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phew, at least I am not the only one ;)
    And you are right, Twist Collective would make a nice name for a rock band, specialy if all the members of the band are active knitters/crocheters.

    ReplyDelete