26 May, 2013

WEEKLY PRINTABLE QUOTE - week 16 and 17

Still playing catch-up with weekly printable quotes.  During my trip to Europe I fell in love with Paris and though Audrey Hepburn's quote from "Sabrina" relevant to my state of heart.


But no matter how wonderful my trips are I am always excited to drive/fly/walk back home.  I really like and miss my place: people and pets I live with, my "stuff", my daily routines....  I am fascinated by people who spend weeks and months travelling.  They leave with such an ease and seem to always be on a lookout for new places to explore.  I will probably never become a nomad, a traveller... my heart and my peace of mind are at home....
To print the quote simply right-click the image you like and choose to open in a new window/tab. You can then right-click the image and save it on your computer. All images are 3x4 inches.

Click HERE to see printable quotes from past weeks.

_____

A year ago: TEXTURED HANDMADE CARDS


1 comment:

  1. This is an article well worth learning, there is much to learn from, each of us should write more articles to their own information available to everyone to know that we can learn from each other, with the progress.

    Jenna
    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete