01 March, 2013

FAVORITE POSTS {February 2013}

February is over. I already miss this crazy, fun, and beautiful month, but at the same time I am ready for adventures March will bring.
To make February last just a little bit longer, here are 5 posts that got the most attention this month.  Simply click on the image to see the whole post:

Eric's non felted slippers




GARDENING ADVENTURES before you begin



AWAKENING CREATIVITY simply begin


February brought new readers, comments, and even emails sharing your creations.  It makes me very happy to see that my ideas and tutorials inspire you.  A huge THANK YOU, my dear readers!


February was also the month I finally made a Facebook page for this little blog of mine:




Finally this February I was happy to be featured by:


Happy first of March!  Lets make this month even more fun.  Oh, and do not forget to print the March calendar page:


Anya

No comments:

Post a Comment