- both malvas are full of flowers. They've been blooming steadily since early May and I am hoping to keep flowers coming by thorough deadheading
- little pansies are opening up
- purple coleus is getting too big for the container
- I could not resist and bought a small pink and burgundy fuchsia (I know it's not quite purple but I just had to take a picture of it)
- and we already had several eggplant flowers
Tiny flowers of purple-blue lobelia are popping up in the containers. They look so airy and delicate!
What colour is your garden these days?