I am so excited about this year's gardening season! I can't wait to get my hands dirty playing in the soil, planting, weeding ... And while the ground outside is still too cold to plant I started a bunch of seeds indoors. Learning from my last year's mini fiasco I am taking a better care of little seedlings, ensuring they get enough light and won't get over-watered.
I will be sharing my gardening successes and failures throughout next several months, meanwhile here are blue and yellow flowers that I've seeded so far:
1. CALIFORNIAN POPPY MISSION BELLS / ESCHSCHOLZIA MONARCH ART SHADES (Mr. Fothersill's), annual
2. COREOPSIS EARLY SUNRISE (Mr. Fothergill's), perennial
3. SHEPHERDS SCABIOSA / JASIONE LAEVIS (McKenzie), perennial
4. CUPID'S DART / CATANANCHE CAERULEA (McKenzie), perennial
5. RUDBECKIA GOLDSTRUM / RUDBECKIA FULGIDA VAR SOLLICANTII (McKenzie), perennial
Happy weekend everyone!!!
A year ago Anya was baking CHOCO-PEANUT COOKIES