28 January, 2012

January colours

Orange colour has been popping up all over.  I keep finding orange shoes and clothes, orange colour for make up and accessories and orange accents in design and decor.  And if you are wondering why there is so much orange around, the answer is simple - PANTONE named Tangerine Tango to be the colour of the year.  So after last year's honeysuckle (pink) we'll have an explosion of orange in 2012.

I decided to be trendy and pick orange as a colour for SAS-does. But to have some fun with it I will be changing the complimentary colours of the blog every month or so.  For the month of January I picked 2 shades of blue: Cockatoo and Sodalite Blue (also from Pantone suggestions) and like I did in the past, created a colour palette:




Looking for more colourful inspiration? Click on the COLOURS page to find previous palettes featured on SAS-does.

No comments:

Post a Comment