Today I want to introduce a new feature: 13 on the 13th. One of the plans I have for this blog is to make it more interactive and personal. Apart from recipes, craft projects and my creative endeavors I would like to get to know my readers and for you to get to know me a little bit. So every month, on the 13th I will be posting a list of 13 things that might not necessarily have to do with the usual content of this blog. Today, welcome 13 random facts about me.
- I was born on Friday the 13th
- I was born in a country that does not exist anymore
- I am 6' 2''
- I studied classical piano for 8 years
- My biggest dream as a child was to be "the queen of the world"
- My second biggest dream was to have a cat or a dog (instead I got a sister)
- I am terrified of falling but not scared of heights. I also don't like injections and worms
- I am extremely ticklish
- At different points of my life I wanted to be: astronaut, street sweeper, ballerina, psychologist, programmer, flower shop owner, teacher, dentist assistant, chef, anatomic pathologist, coffee shop/restaurant owner
- I've never been afraid of dentists but always hated ophthalmologists
- I have a sweet tooth (actually all my teeth are sweet)
- Despite my Russian roots I've never been a big drinker
- Although I grew up in a warm country, I prefer cold weather to hot days
|Picture of me by my sister|
Have a happy Friday!