30 November, 2011

D is for Decorations

Day 4 of my HANDMADE HOLIDAYS project and we are on the letter D:


 My Pinterest board is full of wonderful Christmas decoration ideas.  Today I want to share several of my favorites.

I absolutely love David Stark's TWINE SNOWMEN PROJECT for Design Sponge!

Jessica Okui from Zakka Life shares a cute and easy tutorial for PAPER STARS made out of music sheets.

I really like the idea of CLAY CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS like those by Sania Pell.

Scrappy Canuck - a fellow scrapbooking crafter from Crop Chocolate, explains how she made BEAUTIFUL TABLE DECOR for her Christmas celebration.

Last but not least are Elise Blaha's HOLIDAY STARS - great way to add some wall decor to your house over the holidays.


Don't forget to grab Handmade Holiday button and come back tomorrow for more Holiday goodness:


SAS does

No comments:

Post a Comment