20 September, 2011

Brass, Ruffles, Etsy, Lechatelier, and some more ....

I finally did it!!!  I opened my Etsy store!
Welcome to  BRASS & RUFFLES

an online boutique of paper-goodness, filled with one-of-a-kind greeting cards, unique photo-albums, wedding invitations, bookmarks, and paper embelishments. 

The store is only a couple of days old and I am still figuring out logistics.  Meanwhile I am happy to share with you my first "for sale" creation - Lechatelier line.  Lechatelier line was inspired by French castles, Baroque style and vintage ephemera.


This is "Blossoms" - a blank card that could be used for any occasion

The card measures 4,5'' x 6,25'' and comes with a white envelope.

Over the next week I will be adding more items to the BOUTIQUE and will be sharing them wiht you over here as well as at BRASS AND RUFFLES TUMBLR.

No comments:

Post a Comment