23 September, 2008

Why do I like the new Debbie Bliss magazine?

First of all, because it features a gorgeous collection of knits in grey:


Secondly, because of this jacket:


And finally, because of an adorable section of child knits, specifically blankets:

In reality, the first issue of Debbie Bliss has more than these three highlights; it has a beautiful collection of “romantic” cardigans, a selection of knitted men wear, as well as knitted objects for home and for children. It also features 2 illustrated lessons of lace-knitting, clean and clear design, and great photography. More previews are available on their website. Overall, it is a very nice first issue – I am looking forward to the next one.

5 comments:

  1. I have the new DB magazine too and love it. Shame it's only coming out twice a year! Thanks for your comment at my blog. It's always nice to meet a new blogger:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thrilled when hubby told me "I saw this knitting magazine at the drug store, it said Debbie Bliss on it". Whaaaaat???? Go get it puleeeeze!!! It's hard not to love many of the patterns in there.

    Thanks for complimenting my Drops Jacket. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh - I have to get my hands on a copy of this magazine! I keep seeing lovely pictures of the content..

    So far, none of my usual magazine suppliers have it - but I won't give up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, i've stumbled on this web page and would like to know how to get a copy of these knits? What is the title/issue of the magazine. Is it possible to get in the uk?

    ReplyDelete
  5. The name of the magazine is Debbie Bliss. Those images are from the first issue.
    Here is the link to the website: http://www.debbieblissonline.com/Magazine.asp

    Unfortunately I couldn't find any info about the first issue and I am not sure if you can get it in UK :(

    ReplyDelete