05 September, 2008

Slooooooow

I have told you before that I am not the fastest one at times. Couple of hours ago I got yet another prove: after blogging for less than 6 months I FINALLY figured out how to reply to the comments via email. All Blogger users can laugh at me while I will be doing my 3 needle bind-off (Knitting Help has a great collection of all the different bind off techniques over here).

P.S. I tend to blame the heat for me being slow once in a while.
P.P.S. Have a great knitting weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Hey, nice of you to stop by! I have still to figure out all the tech blog stuff. Maybe I'll catch up to you soon :)

    Hope you had a great knitting weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! You are doing wonderful, your blog is lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd list all the things I can't fingure out how to on my blog but it would take too long. Now I feel like I'm in good company!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The 3 needle bind-off rocks!! I used Knitting Help to learn it too.

    ReplyDelete